Tuesday, May 6, 2008

E-Queries: Quick remark(s)

Since I recently posted a blog on literary agents and queries, I thought I'd say a few more things about that today. I like agents who accept e-queries. Why?

It's green, people. I know that term has been murdered by celebs, politicians, and all the other folks you see on the T.V. or read in a newspaper (do people still do that?).

Anyway, I'm not sure why some agents cling to the old form of querying. Save some friggin' TREES already! Plus, AGENT X (if you happen to be reading this here blog), you can reject us authors way faster! See the lady agent to the right? Although she's suffering from mental pain, reading yet another crappy query, at least she didn't have to risk getting a paper cut . . .

Think about switching to e-queries only, 'k?

Love,
Chastity

No comments: